WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Monday, April 25, 2011

New Pictures of Elliott Yamin


 Jew fro is makin a re-appearance
Elliott Yamin & His dog Benji 


Horn extroidanaire-THE GREAT Gary Herbig is in the building!
Check it...after dinner, me, @michael_johns and carly smithson found a Sanjaya look alike..this weeks been very idolish 4 me
                                                                                 
Elliott Yamin says I saw,heard,met last nite 1 of my tv heros

Thank you Elliott for these pictures!

No comments: