WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Idol Gives Back April 21/2010

I have heard that Carrie Underwood and Alicia Keyes are suppose to perform that night. I think that Elliott Yamin should perform that night because he has done Idol Gives Back twice and has supported the show. I feel that they have shown him no respect.  He is the only one of the Idol from past seasons that volunteer his time to do this! He also donates his time and talent to many charities that is how big his heart is! I have nothing but respect for him.  He is just a great human being,who cares for others.  I am  really disappointed in the show because of the the way they have treated Elliott. They should of signed him to a contract but didn't.  The industry is really hard right now. American Idol should of supported him more. I really don't watch the show anymore because there isn't as much talent as season five!  Elliott is so talented. His day is coming, no one has seen anything yet. The best is yet to come!


No comments: