WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Guest who's returning to American Idol? Not Elliott Yamin

I am so disappointed in hearing that Brooke White and Jason Gason is returning to American Idol on Wednesday! I think that Elliott Yamin should be the one to return to Idol. He is the most talented of all the American Idols of all seasons! To have Adam Lambert as a mentor is just laughable! Elliott Yamin should be a mentor because he has done everything on his own and is an Independent artist and would have so much to tell the kids. What does Adam Lambert know? Not much! He is just freaky! AMERICAN IDOL WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

No comments: