WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is Elliott Yamin beginning to have Post Traumatic Stress?

Elliott Yamin updated his Twitter followers earlier this morning as the ‘American Idol’ alum continues to search for a way out of Chile after being in the country when the devastating earthquake hit early Saturday. Yamin writes:
Good morning world!… still stuck in Santiago, with no clear idea as to when we get out.. decided 2 stay put.. embassy says not to go to Mendoza … I think I’m starting to have post traumatic stress, as I reflect on where I’ve been over the last 2 weeks, and what I’ve been thru.. although I’m safe, alive, and well, still experiencing aftershox, and will be restless until I touch down on American soil

No comments: