WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Elliott Yamin tweets about earthquake

sorry..network/power/phn down all day..we were all bussed from vina del mar 2 santiago...just arrived safely!..happy 2 b alive!..prayers!!
my thoughts and prayers go out 2 all victims/fams.seeing images of the devastation 4 1st time NOW..we were so lucky!..stay tuned & G-D bless

wow!!..a bit emotional as i am seeing for the first time since the quake hit, exactly what we endured!.just gettn situated, then gonna (cont
 cont'd) then gonna start makin my rounds to the other news outlets who r requesting my personal accounts..far more people r worse off.. 

No comments: