WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Elliott Yamin in Chile During Earthquake

Yamin later spoke to a number of morning news programs, including 'Good Morning America,' 'Today' and CNN.

"The building was swaying back and forth, as was my room," Yamin -- who was in his hotel at the time of the earthquake -- told CNN. "Things were starting to fall off of the wall. The lights were starting to flicker on and off, and then that swaying very abruptly turned into ... a very violent shake."

"I just feel very lucky to have sought out safety," he added.

No comments: