WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Monday, January 18, 2010

SOLD OUT crowd at Smith's Olde Bar in Atlanta & the crowd was insane tonight 1/16/10!!!!

Elliott said on his new tweeter that it was a SOLD OUT crowd at Smith's Olde Bar in Atlanta & the crowd was insane tonight 1/16/10!!!! Thank you very much everyone who made this Atlanta concert SOLD OUT!!!! Now lets make the last 7 or so concerts SOLD OUT too!!!! I guess the love was in that Atlanta air tonight baby!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE POST MY IDOL ELLIOTT on Jan 17 2010, 02:10 AM

No comments: