WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

HEY EVERYBODY!, UPDATES ON THE NEW YEAR

Thank you Elliott on Board from Etrain station for this post!
HOPE YALL R WELL!....WELL, ITS BEEN A PRETTY SLOW 2ND HALF OF THE YEAR, BUT I FEEL LIKE 2009 IS GONNA BE HUGE!!...SO I JUST WANTED SHARE WITH YALL,WHAT I HAVE IN STORE IN THE UPCOMING MONTHS,AND NEW YEAR AHEAD!

MY TEAM AND I ARE CURRENTLY IN THE PROCESS OF BOOKING A TOUR FOR JAN-FEB 2010...GONNA KICK OFF IN THE NORTHEAST, THEN MIDWEST, THEN WEST COAST, AND THEN WE'LL COME BACK AND HIT THE SW AND SE TERRITORIES!...I CANT WAIT!...STILL DECIDING ON WHETHER OR NOT WE'RE GONNA DO THIS THING ACOUSTICALLY,OR FULL BAND...STAY TUNED...SO EXCITING!!...HEY,SPEAKING OF ACOUSTIC...MY BAND AND I ARE ALSO PLANNING ON CUTTING A LIVE ACOUSTIC EP,INCLUDING B-SIDES, AND MAYBE A NEW SONG OR TWO...HOPE TO HAVE IT DONE BY EARLY 2010 WHEN WE HIT THE ROAD!!....SO STAY TUNED FOR ALL THE DETAILS!

I ALSO HAVE PLANS TO TRAVEL ABROAD IN THE COMING YEAR AS WELL!!...PROBABLY GOING BACK TO ANGOLA,AFRICA IN MARCH WITH EXXON MOBIL TO HELP OUT WITH OUR ORPHANAGE PROJECT,AND MALARIA INITIATIVE!...AND IN FEB,WE MAY BE PLAYING A BIG FESTIVAL IN CHILE!!...THIS IS WILL BE MY FIRST TIME IN SOUTH AMERICA AND IM SUPER STOKED!!...SO PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER www.twitter.com/elliottyamin, AND DONT FORGET TO CHECK www.officialelliottyamin.com FOR ALL THE LATEST UPDATES,SCHEDULES,AND INFO!...OH, AND PS: ILL HAVE SOME NEW MERCH AVAILABLE IN 2010 AS WELL!

OTHER THAN THAT, LIFE IS FRUITFUL & REWARDING,AND I AM THE LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH TO HAVE THE SUPPORT OF ALL OF MY AMAZINGLY LOYAL FANS!...WAIT A MINUTE...THATS YOU!! rockerhand.gif THATS FOR YOU YELLIN AND CROWE!!..LOVE YALL!!
SHOUTIE OUTIES TO ALL OF MY MODS,YAMINOYS,YAMINIONS,FLIPSIDERS,AND ETRAINERS!!

No comments: