WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Elliott wants us all to vote for his dog Buster on KOST FM's Pet Contest!

HI Yall, This is the time Elliott wants us all to vote for his dog Buster on KOST FM's Pet Contest! This is also on Elliott's Twitter. The link below is 2 vote for my dog Buster on KOST 103.5 FM's Pet Contest! If I win I will donate it to a charity. The winning dog gets $5,000! http://bit.ly/12Qei7 If the link is wrong you can find it on Elliott's twitter. Lets VOTE, VOTE, VOTE like YAMIN it!!!! Lets get lots and lots of votes in!!!! Buster from Sherman Oaks, CA!!!!

Thank you My Idol Elliott  from Etrain Forum for the posting!!!

No comments: