WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Vote for Elliott Yamin on Misiqtone Music


The Count is Musiqtone.com's premier pure voter-driven music video countdown! That means YOU decide your top 12 music videos and the rest that go right behind them! All we do is provide you the vehicle and videos in which to do it in! We definitely take viewer feedback on what videos to choose! So vote for your favorite videos and we will count 'em all down, all the way TO NUMBER ONE!
Vote for your favorite video!
http://musiqtone.com/music/thecount/
August 6/09 I spoke to soon about this site they have taken Elliott off the voting list and I have sent a email asking why!! Waiting for answer.

No comments: