WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Your Favorite songs from Elliott's "Fight for Love"


Your favorite song is "You Say" and in second place there is a tie, Cold Heart and Apart from Me. It is really quiet these days, there is nothing new on the Elliott Yamin front. Elliott must be on holidays or something. Elliott deserves sometime off, he has put so much effort into his new album and radio tours that he must be exhausted!!! As fans we need to give him a break. I will update you when there is anything to report.