WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Elliott Yamin is a HIT in Japan

Elliott Yamin is a real HIT in Japan!! For the second time. It is quite sad that the country that he is born in, he is not doing as well as a foreign one!! Elliott is loved in Japan and is hit there. He is loved because he is so natural, humble and most of all his incredible voice and it seems that the States like all the garbage it's creating, songs that don't mean anything like boom, boom boom from Black-Eyed Peas. Songs from Lady GaGa just to name a few. I think the names say everything. I feel that Elliott Yamin is one of the greatest artist of our time, and he should be appreciated a great deal more.