WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Voting on Vh1 SOMETHING IS FUNNY IS GOING ON!!!!!!

I think something funny is happening with Vh1 because I voted till my fingers felt numb and I know other did too and Elliott just moved up one stop. I think that the artist that have major label have their spots saved for them. I just don't know what we can do? We need to keep having faith!!!!
I believe no matter what is going on Elliott Yamin will win in the end!!!!!!