WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sales Update

Thank you Idol Chatter for posting Elliott Yamin's album sales update as of June 25/09 for Fight For Love. The figures are from Nielsen SoundScan 39,000. I think that he has done better than that but it is so hard to get any figures!!! People are saying that it is not bad, seeing no one is really selling much these days. The radio stations are not playing his music as much as they should and I feel that it is a real shame! But as fans of Elliott Yamin we have to continue bugging the radio stations to play Elliott's music continue voting on Vh1 and go and see him when he comes to our cities!!