WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Results of Older Polls

All the people polled think that Elliott Yamin has an incredible voice. 45 out of 45 people said that they would support Elliott by voting and requesting Fight for Love. 97% of people has bought Fight for Love. 93% of people would go see Elliott Yamin if he would come to their city. I asked people if they thought that Fight For Love would do better than his last cd and 37 % said yes and 22% not sure and 2% said no. I also ask if people have seen Elliott Yamin and 85% said yes and 14% said no.