WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Keep Your Faith

I have been reading some blogs and forums and it appears that some people are getting discouraged because they request Fight for Love and they don't heard it on the radio!! Don't lose hope, because if we bug them enough they will have to playing it. I also feel that Elliott's management should let his fans know more of what is happening and how everything is going. They should be promoting him more. He should be on all the talk shows etc so millions of people are exposed to his incredible voice and he would be get more sales and more fans from it. I feel that someone is slipping up. There is so much opportunity here and no one seems to be doing anything worth while.