WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

ELLIOTT YAMIN NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!!!!

Elliott has dropped two spots on Vh1.He is #19, last week we was #17 We need to get him to #1. I have voted so much that my hand is numb!! I need all Elliott Yamin fans to pull double duty and vote, vote and vote!!! He really needs your support. We need to proof to Japan that the people of North America loves him more!!! Japan made Elliott Yamin's Wait for You Platinum we didn't. We need to step up and do our part!!!! Let us show Ellott Yamin we love him!!!!!!