WELCOME

Please take some time to look around, listen to some really great music and watch youtube videos of Elliott's concert at Emporia in Virginia ,make some comments and take a poll or two. Please consider being a follower of my blog. I hope that you love Elliott's music as much as I do. I am always updating information as it comes in.

We love You Elliott!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

#49 ON THE CHARTS AND CLIMBING!!!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

HEY EVERYBODY...JUST WANTED TO LET YALL KNOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR VOTES ON VH1.COM TOP 20 COUNTDOWN!!...WE DEBUTED @ #17 THIS WEEK BEACAUSE OF YALL!!....I NEED YALL TO KEEP IT UP AND CONTINUE TO VOTE EVERY SINGLE DAY!...I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THIS HELPING US CREATE A GOOD STORY AT RADIO, AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE PICKING UP SPINS AND ADDS!!...AND THAT'S WHY "THIS LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD" IS MOVIN UP THE CHARTS BABY!!...SO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYBODY!!!....AND REMEMBER,THIS IS A TOTAL TEAM EFFORT!!...LOVE YALL!
This was posted on Elliott's myspace. So remember to vote, vote and request Fight for Love!!!!!!

No comments: